Sunday 5 April 2009

My thoughts about....

Mirror's Edge.

It's an experience, a first for gaming and very fun at times. Especially for the parkour fanatics. It can be frustrating and you will die a lot. I don't think I've ever died so many times in a singleplayer game before. The controls might take you some time to get use to, but after a good half-hour, you get used to 'em and start pulling off some nice combos which get you achievements. The AI is pretty shitty but can still get you killed, especially the big guys. But these can be somewhat, easy to kill if you get your timing just right.

So, apart from it being a bit frustrating at times, this game is pretty good and would recommend it to anyone who fancies a change from the usual first person shooter. If I were to rate out of 10, I would rate it 7/10

The game I'm currently playing now is Mass Effect, a huge RPG and it gets better n' better the more you play it. Haven't played much of it so not that much to say for now.

No comments: