Thursday 4 June 2009

My 5 Most Favorite Videos From E3.

E3 was pretty good, even though at times it got quite boring. Now there was a lot of great games and new exciting technology that blew us away.

Here is my top 5 videos from E3.

1. Forza Motorsport 3 - This mainly blew me away because it was all in game, I enjoyed Forza 2 and can't wait for the 3rd. Graphics look photo-realistic, to me anyways.



2. Project Natal - I think this has to be one of the biggest talks at the moment. It's kind of hard to believe how amazing this piece of technology is, it well and truly blew me away.



3. Modern Warfare 2 - I really enjoyed Modern Warfare, campaign could've been a bit longer but this game is all about its multiplayer and it is very entertaining and intense.



4. Assassin's Creed 2 - Now don't get me wrong but the 1st was very good, it was just a shame about its repetitiveness, however, AC2 looks to be the opposite or at least hope.



5. Left 4 Dead 2 - I didn't buy the first because of hearing how it can get boring quite quickly and it's a good job I didn't because the next instalment looks like a definite buy.



There's still a tonne of videos which you can catch on Xbox Live, Gametrailers and many more other places or you can use the search on the right of this page.

I have 1 question, my wireless adaptor is playing up and I need a new one, which would you recommend?

I was looking at this one... Click here

Thanks.

No comments: