Thursday 27 August 2009

Fifa 09 glitch or is it?

I decided to start a new season the other day and some of you who have played may already know that it gives you the option to add your custom made players to your team.

I added 1 of them which was the first one I created a while ago. After a few games, say about 6 - 8, I go to check out the player growth. I like to leave it on auto-growth and every now and then I will see what points are going because it doesn't always use them all up.

So, I see what I got and most of the other players already in the squad have around 200 - 300 points, however, I go to see what the custom player has got and he's only got over 950,000 SKILL POINTS!!!!...

I had to look at it twice to believe it. I've never seen so many points, highest I seen was about 70,000 but that was after a few seasons with all the staff upgrades up to 10.

Now I have no way glitched this on purpose or cheated or whatever in anyway. I seriously don't know why it's done this.

No comments: