Wednesday 7 May 2008

Hot, hot, hot...

Where has it come from, it has been so hot all of a sudden for the last few days. I started to feel as though summer was never coming.

All day I've been outside with my girlfriend and her nephew, playing football, jumping on the trampoline, playing with the dogs and of course drinking plenty of water. Lets hopeit stays like this because we've had quite a lot of rain. It gets boring being stuck indoors most of the time.

Been watching a few live streams of GTAIV to see how good it really is and i don't blame most reviews for giving a 9 - 10/10 because it deserves it. This is definatly a game i've put on the top of my list. I'm trying not to watch too much or i'll spoil it for myself, most of the time when there is a spoiler i turn away and look at something else.

Anyone been watching Britain's Got Talent?
Well if not then check this out anyway, amazing.

No comments: