Wednesday 25 May 2011

My Top 5 Favourite Ipod/Iphone Games.

Had my Ipod since January and really love it and has been used pretty much every day to the point where my phone now feels neglected. Since then I've played quite a few games on it, some good and some terrible. Here's my top 5 favourites:

1. Doodle Jump - Extremely addicting and hard to put down. The objective is to get as high as you can whilst trying to avoid things like aliens, UFO's and other things.

2. Angry Birds - Probably at the top of most top 5 games as it should be because it's extremely fun and can have you playing for a long time. The objective is knock down structures and crushing these green pig heads by hurtling birds at it.

3. Game Dev Story - This an awesome game where you have to manage your own game company by trying to create and sell games and consoles. Highly recommended!

4. Fruit Ninja - A very fun and addicting game where you use your finger to chop fruit that shoot up from the bottom of the screen. This game will have you playing for hours.

5.Fifa 11 - If you're looking for a good football then I'd recommend this one as it has simple controls and the graphics are amazing, all it needs now is multiplayer globally rather than locally.

There are loads more but these are probably the ones I enjoy and play the most.

2 comments:

elejpee said...

Fifa11 is mine most favourite game.


______________________
Watch Paul movie

Stef said...

Yeah, I had a lot of fun with it. Controls can be a little annoying at first though.