Thursday 12 May 2011

You know when you've played too many games when...

Probably one of the most popular forum topics around, here's my version.

1. You dream about them - Like one time I dreamt about me and some of the family fighting for our lives in a game called Counter Strike.

2. When your ringtone is from a game - I once heard someones message tone say "UAV online" from Call of Duty.

3. The music you listen to are from games.

4. You ditch your girlfriend/boyfriend just to play a game.

5. You've camped overnight to be in front of the queue for that new game or console.

6. You spend hundred's of pounds/dollars on just 1 graphics card.

7. You spend more than 8 hours or so a day, every single day gaming.

8. You kill a prostitute to get your money back.

9. You think you're Niko Bellic by driving like a maniac and thinking I will just respawn.

10. When you use 'gaming talk' in real life.

Have you got any you can share with us?

Thanks for reading.

No comments: